DIY Cute Bunny and Bear Phone cases

Hello my crafty friends!
I'm back again with a very cute DIY idea for your phones. These phone case are so so soft and I love the fact that their ears are sticking out, so you can actually play with them! These phone cases are very easy to make and I just used some felt to add that softness to them. They are so cute! What do you guys think?!

MATERIALS:
  • 2 hard covers (phone cases)
  • felt (brown and white colour)
  • felting wool (brown, white, blush pink, black, red)
  • flat pearl beads for the eyes
  • glue

METHOD:

To see how I made these cute phone cases just click on the video below to watch the tutorial. 






Let me know which one is your favourite in the comments down below. I really love how the bunny case turned out, that's why I guess I will be having that one onto my mobile phone in the meantime. ^^

Also make sure to share pictures of your recreations with me on Instagram using the hashtag #lookmadi. I really love seeing pictures of your DIYs so make sure to always share. Sharing is caring! ^^

Love you all!

Madi Unnie

2 comments :

  1. The bunnies are looking cute. You can also check out some of the best plywood iphone 15 pro case over here. They are customizable and durable to protect your phone from day-to-day scratches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "DIY Cute Bunny and Bear Phone Cases sound absolutely adorable! This creative project not only offers a fun way to personalize your phone but also adds a touch of whimsy with charming animal designs. Perfect for animal lovers or those looking to add a playful element to their devices, these DIY cases are sure to bring smiles wherever they go. I'm excited to see the step-by-step instructions and final results of these delightful creations!" https://nellykini.com/



    ReplyDelete