Ninja Sock Plush DIY - How to make a ninja plush using socks!

Hello my crafty friends!


First of all I want to apologize for not being able to post for a while now. I had to move, hence I got quite busy with all the moving process. In addition to that, I'm also a bit home sick due to the fact that I'm now living far away from my family. I kind of like miss them, but enough of the personal topic, let's talk about business, lol! :D
I hope to be able to post videos consistently from now on, even though it can be a bit difficult for me due to change of my schedule. I just can't wait to share more awesome content with you guys. I'm so excited because I have so many ideas in my head and I'm really looking forward to be able to focus on my crafts more. With that said let's just jump right into the craft of the day!

This is my first time making a sock plushie tutorial, so I decided to do a very simple and easy one that just requires a few stitches to make.
In this tutorial I'll be showing you how to make a ninja sock plushie. I didn't expect these ninjas to turn out so cute! >.<
As I said it is so easy to make and just requires a few steps and a pair of old black socks!

MATERIALS:



  • felt (black, white, red (optional)
  • black sock
  • gray felting wool (or gray felt) (for shuriken)
  • felting needle
  • scissors
  • polyester foam (stuffing)
  • needle and thread
  • glue
  • pins
Scroll down for the tutorial.



So here's the tutorial! Just click the play button. :)


I hope you guys like this tutorial and please let me know in the comments down below if you want to see more diy sock plushie tutorials.

Till then, stay crafty and I shall talk to you soon! Bye!


Much love,

Madi Unnie

0 comments :

Post a Comment